Terms & Conditions
1. Booking – No booking is accepted until confirmed (orally or written) by Northop Hall Country House Hotel.
2. Deposits – Upon confirmation of booking a non refundable deposit of £15.00 per person must be paid within 5 working days. Special terms apply to group bookings.
3. Cancellation Policy – If the guest should cancel a booking the deposit will be forfeited. If less than 24 hours of notice of cancellation is given the agreed charges will be payable in full. Special terms apply to group bookings.
4. Payment Terms – Accounts must be settled in full by departure and may be settled by cash, cheque, Visa, Mastercard, Delta or Switch Card.
5. Credit Facilities – Accounts may be forwarded to companies only if credit facilities have been agreed on booking. Credit terms – strictly 14 days net. On failure to pay an Invoice by the Hotel by the due date the management reserve the right to apply a surcharge of 2% per month.
6. Check in/out – Rooms are normally available for guests to check in at 2pm. On the day of departure guests are requested to vacate their room and check out by 10.00am.
7. Pets – No pets are allowed in the hotel with the exception of Guide Dogs.
8. Guest Liability -The guest shall be liable to pay for any damage to hotel property which has been caused by them.
9. Hotel Liability – Northop Hall Country House Hotel will only be liable to the guest for injury to persons or loss or damage to property where and to the extent that it has been negligent but otherwise will be under no liability to them whatsoever.
10. General – These conditions shall apply in all respects. No other terms, counter offers or document of acceptance (written or oral) shall operate as to vary these conditions.
elephone: 01244 816181
Facsimile: 01244 814661